Bloody Groundhog!

Hmmmm... does that cloud look really big and scary to you?

You know, I think it might be coming this way!

Hey! Do those look like snowflakes to you?

Hey! You're not kidding! It really is snowing!

I'm going to kill that groundhog!
So, the day after I decide to take my battery off the over-winter charger, put it in my motorcycle which has sat ignored for the last 4 months, fire the old girl up, and start to dream of "Insurance Day" on the 1st of April... this is the result on Saturday at about 3pm!
Luckily, despite a ferocious 1/2 hour blizzard with amazing winds, none of it stuck, and the ground is still visible. So, let's see... Groundhog Day was February 2nd... 6 more weeks of winter... carry the 2... alright... that would be... March 17th... ok, then, April 1st should still be doable!

Comments

Popular Posts