Garden Guardian...

"Sunny" the Garden Guardian keeps an eye on things out front while basking in the glorious morning sunshine.
The hanging basket has exploded with colourful flowers, thriving in the warm sun and benefitting (although it pains me to say it) from the plentiful rain we had in June.
Captured from underneath by my artistic daughter, while laying on her back, the flower pot in front of the garage has its own beautiful display of colour and variety.
The massive red rose that has bloomed on our "rose tree" out front is quite the sight. I can barely span it with my hand. This one seems to be the sole bloom on the west side of the tree, but the east side has one out and about a dozen more on the way. The fragrance smells just like "pure wonderfulness", according to my daughter.
I'm sure my wife can tell you the name of this one, but my daughter and I just call it "the white puffy one". It looks like a thousand white moths have landed on the bush. We'll see how the garden fares over the next two months, as the the City's complete watering ban takes effect July 1st through August 31st.

Comments

Popular Posts