Already a year behind...



So, 2012 has barely started, and I am already a year behind in my postings!  What you see above are the last two sunset photographs from 2011, taken between 3:45pm and 4:15pm on December 31, 2011.  It was a typical gray winter day, although you can see that the sun made a valiant effort to be a part of the last day of the year.  For the first time since I started the blog, I've posted less this year than the previous year... not for lack of material, more for lack of just plain old "Do it!".  So, although I simply forgot to post on New Year's Eve (probably too excited thinking about the great party we went to with our friends), I still want to wish everyone who visits here at the blog a "Happy New Year" in 2012... may it bring you peace, prosperity and wonder!

Comments

Popular Posts