The Foggy, Foggy Dew

 
Not too much to take pics of today... the pic above is taken at the gas station in Sedro-Woolley, WA, just before we headed north for home.  We rode south in the thick fog, with the weatherman's promise of "clearing by 11"... I know, I know... as soon as I said "weatherman's promise" you started laughing, didn't you?  We rode south to Bellingham for great sushi (Kuru Kuru on Bellwether Way), farther south to La Conner for hot (Hallelujah!) coffee, then southeast and east over to SR9 North, up to Sedro-Woolley for gas, and then back into the gloom on the way home.  This will likely be the last long-distance ride this year, as the forecast shows solid rain from Friday through next week, and my insurance is up on the 20th.  Oh well, I've logged nearly 6,000 kilometers this summer, and enjoyed almost every one of them (the ones at 5C were not so nice).  Fingers crossed, it rains itself out by Wednesday and I can get one or two more days of riding in next Thu/Fri!

Comments

Popular Posts