Twenty

 
March 19, 1994 - March 19, 2014
 
Twenty years of marriage have gone by. 
 
It is like the longest movie I have ever watched, and it just keeps getting better and better.
 
Although my mind is full of thousands upon thousands of wonderful memories, I cannot believe that such a significant amount of time has passed, and that K and I have reached such a significant milestone in our marriage. 
 
I can still picture the first time I saw her.  I can still remember the first moment when I thought "hmmm...".  I can still remember the first moment when I realized she was thinking "hmmm..." too! 
 
The first 20 years have been easy.  I'm not kidding!  Sure, there have been the petty squabbles, the huffy moments and the evil eyes, but there has never been one chip out of the foundation.  We started with a common goal and we continue to share and work toward that goal.
 
We have hit the jackpot with two wonderful children who do nothing but make us proud, and we continue to have family and friends that love and support us. 
 
K, we always talk about how wonderful it would be to win the lottery.
 
We've already won it.
 
I love you,
 
J

Comments

Popular Posts