The opposite of Aloha


So, as you can see, it's been a while since I put anything on the blog.   As per the previous post, we enjoyed a lovely 11-day holiday in Hawaii.  Since then, it's been a full schedule of work and other events.   I am still sorting through all of the photos from Hawaii, and will do a big update as soon as that is done.  There hasn't been much opportunity to take a lot of photos since we got back, especially since it's dark when I leave for work and dark when I come home!  I did get the opportunity to take the old girl out for a spin today in the balmy +2C temperatures.  It was fine as long as me and my long underwear stayed in the sunshine, but as soon as we hit the shadows, I'm sure it was below 0!
This is a shot from the parking lot where I probably wisely decided it was time to head for home!



 

Comments

Popular Posts