Wedded Bliss x 16

I believe I forgot to mention yesterday that yesterday was the 16th Wedding Anniversary of me and my lovely bride, K. Yes, it was on that fateful day, March 19, 1994 that K said "I do" and the rest has been history! We have two beautiful children, a wonderful extended family, great friends, and a nice home to live in. There's a lot to be said for hard work and some sacrifices (K - that doesn't JUST mean no motorcycles!). We are very fortunate to be where we are today, having made good choices at the right times. With that said, we are a little bit like the post in the photo above - a little worse for wear, with some scratches and dents, and some pieces missing, but overall we still stand tall, strong and proud! In honour of our 16th anniversary, we just had our wedding rings and bands "tuned up", and they are now just like new - shiny and gleaming, ready to go for another 16 years (depending on 5-year contract renewals, of course!). Sweetheart, I love you!

Comments

Popular Posts