So, despite my fears...

 
So, despite my fears that the weather had turned for the worse and the likelihood of any more riding before my insurance ran out was pretty much nil, Mother Nature dropped another beauty into the calendar today.  With a couple of buddies in tow, I headed south on my favourite road and ended up at the Local Scoop in Arlington again (since it was so good last week, and it didn't disappoint again today!).  After a leisurely lunch, we parted ways and they took the high road (I-5) home, while I meandered along on the more scenic route (read "empty back roads, no traffic").  There was so little traffic that I had time to stop in the middle of the one-lane bridge below and take a "selfie", which I hear are all the rage with kids these days!
 

 
 



 


Comments

Popular Posts