Is that a fireplace, or are you just glad to see me?


Well, what better time to join the blogging community than now? I have a new fireplace to talk about, which for me easily equates to other famous moments in history...

1. "Dr. Livingstone, I presume?"

2. "That's one small step for man..."

3. "Never in the history of mankind has so much been owed..."

So, then, comes...

4. "Hey! Is that real stone?"

We are in the process of building most of a new home (the construction had already begun when we "found" it), after spending 8+ years in our current home saying "We really don't need to move."

So as you can see from the photo, our new fireplace (with real stone, I might add) is now in place.
We have actually paid extra to have the green lines painted on the hardwood floor. It was a struggle, but the designer finally accepted our reasoning... "But it's what all the big European designers are doing this year!"

This blog will be my therapy during the transitional phase of our living arrangements (and hopefully not the transitional phase of my marriage!), and beyond.

Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts