42


"The secret to life, the universe and everything is 42."

I think it's only fitting that I poach from Douglas Adams' wonderful "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" as I celebrate my 42nd birthday on May 3rd!

We (myself, my son, my mother and father) watched an amazing storm pass by this afternoon. When it finally got to the point where I said "I should take a picture of that", I picked up my camera, focussed and shot. As you can see from the result above, timing is everything! I tried for another half-hour to capture another lightning bolt without success.

The view from our new house is truly spectacular, and you will no doubt be subjected to my photographic efforts on an ongoing basis as I try to capture "lightning in a bottle" again and again and again...

We have settled (somewhat) into a new routine, but there are still a lot of boxes to be dealt with. The new commutes have been figured out, the old favourite stores are still close, and Hallelujah! the cats seem to finally be settling down!

Time for bed now, as I now need even more beauty sleep each night!

See you at 42!

John

Comments

Popular Posts