World's Biggest Butterfly!


Wow! Can't wait to see what this one looks like when it hatches! I guess I've been watering the new lawn waaaayyyyy too much!

It's nice to at least be able to put up the old hammock (thanks Aunt Jo)... a small reminder of the old house!

The lawn is now complete, and apparently it is doing well so far (according to Jake the Landscaper)... all I know is "water on, water off", and it stays green!

The goal this week is to get the double bay of the garage cleaned out so that I can park the truck inside... not having the garden shed means having to be very creative for all that stuff that used to be in the back yard!

We have settled into our routine quite nicely, the kids are very happy, and it does feel like home, so I can't complain! It also helps to have some very nice new neighbours as well.

Spectacular sunsets are the norm every night now as we move into nicer weather. I am going to have to clean off the deck so we can actually start lounging on it! (Our new BBQ is delayed - held hostage by the CP Rail strike - so we aren't cooking outdoors yet.)

Enjoy the rest of May!

John

Comments

Popular Posts