Great Ball of Fire


It's a good thing our planet only has one sun, since I think the title "Great Balls of Fire" is already taken, isn't it?

Another beautiful West Coast day today, and another fabulous sunset.

I just finished a three-day training course, following a five-day training course last week. In between, it has been nothing but a continuing battle to empty as many cardboard boxes as possible! I managed to get the spare room/library sorted, and for the first time in the 13+ years we have been married, all of our books are in one location!

The big accomplishment from yesterday was assembling the basketball hoop for the driveway! It only took 3 hours and the engineering skills of my 10-year old Lego engineer to get it done! And to top it off, when I came home today to try it out, they had finished our driveway and I can't play on it for 3 days!!!

That's it for this update... my brain is porridge, my back is aching, and I am going to go downstairs and get lost in "Lost"!

Adios,

John

Comments

Popular Posts