Multnomah Falls

 
Multnomah Falls, a staple on Pinterest (never mind how I know that), turned out to be on Hwy 30.  I have always wanted to go there since I first saw pictures of it.  We arrived just as the sun moved around.  However, since we had been riding in 38C blazing sunshine all afternoon, we weren't too upset.  My hot, tired and weary companion guarded our stuff while I went up to the bridge and back for some photos.  Can you spot W in the crowd shot?  The rail bridge in the bottom photo with the 1907 plaque was about 5' above my head when we walked under to go splash in the cool creek below.  Less than a minute after we walked back to the bikes, a full trained rocketed past the parking lot and over the bridge... that would have been fun if we were still under it in the creek!
 






Comments

Popular Posts